Fold is about precisely constructed bodies and forms, loosely reminiscent of post-modern architecture, its structure rigidly build with the strictness of an engineer, its beauty drawn with the intuition of an artist. It’s the clash of geometric abstraction, the art of paper folding and a hint of an Escher-esque perspective that makes these pieces breathe.
- Silkscreen print (serigraphy), 3-colors, printed by hand
- 30 x 30 cm (approximately 12 by 12 inch)
- 100 prints per edition (color), signed & numbered
- Hand-printed on a beautiful 300 gsm premium paper stock from Italy
- Acid-free, alkaline buffered, archival quality
- Random prints from the edition feature a single deckle-edge
- Unframed, ships in a sturdy poster tube